Thursday, December 07, 2006

Guess who?

I've been remiss in posting. Basically what happened is that Owen's Cycling Aran turned out to be too small for him, and I got so depressed about it that I just couldn't look at it, and I went on to work on some other little projects, but I felt guilty about posting them (But really, the sweater will done soon. Really!)

Now I am posting because I really should be either a) working (since I am at work) or b) studing for my Research exam, whihc is in about 2 hours and for which I have not really studied.

Since my last post, I have made myself a really simple but really cool garter-stitch scarf, finished one legwarmer, and bought "Mason Dixon Knitting" which I really love, and started a knitted dishrag. There's also been a lot of work/school stuff which I can't bear to rehash, since today is basically the last day of the quarter for me and I can't be relieved about it yet.

In about four hours, though, I will be filled with both relief and margaritas, however this exam goes.

Location: The cubicle
Listening: Guess who loves you more - Raheem DeVaughn
Reading: Something about cross-tabulation and chi-squares and scatterplots.
Knitting: Today, legwarmer #2, because it is 10 degrees and I really need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home