Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A long, long time ago.

I've been busy. This is what I've done:
Worked.
Taken a mini-vacation (spent mostly sitting at home watching DVDs).
Started school.
Worked some more.

Went to Merz Apothecary and spend too much money on soap that looks kind of like ice cream.



I've also knitted. I've been working on Owen's sweater and Dad's socks. I've put away all the yarn not related to these two projects to prevent myself from getting distracted.

I finished my felted messenger bag! It was knitted on US13s with a combination of green, blue, purple, and brown KnitPicks Wool of the Andes. It has overalls-type clips for fasteners, an outside pocket, and an inside nook that holds a thermos or a bottle of water. I may have to post more pictures of it because I love it. It is a little too wide and too shallow (felting really does shrink an object more in length that in width), but I've been using it and it works just fine. Plus it's so cozy feeling, and I get compliments on it everywhere I go.



So, yeah. This whole school thing is making knitting and blogging (and reading knitting blogs!) more difficult, but I am going to do my best to take a least one knitting photograph per week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home