Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pretty...

Um, I bought some yarn. Lorna's Laces Shepard Worsted in the Mineshaft colorway.



Seriously, though, it's for a gift. Really. See, this is what happened--months ago I ordered the same yarn, only in the Blackwatch colorway from Loopy Yarns, and I waited for it forever and it never came. Then they called me and told me it was in, and I rushed over from my office to buy it before they closed. When I arrived, they very, very sheepishly told me that they were wrong, my colorway had only arrived in the sock weight yarn. They were so nice, and so apologetic, that I just *had* to take a moment to peruse the rest of the Lorna's Laces shiptment. And, in fact, I do have a gift to make, for which I do not have appropriate yarn, which means that buying this yarn falls sort of squarely within my yarn-diet confines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home