Monday, January 22, 2007

Good news and dishrags

So, I got a new job. It is a promotion. I was shocked when it happened, and now I'm less shocked than I am completely overwhelmed. Because right now I'm doing the old job, the new job, and supply and demand curves on top of that. It will all be okay, but it's led to a decrease knitting.

Okay, on to the dishrags:


Knitted dishrag #1 -- Ballband pattern. This is my favorite, so I kept it, and I have used it plenty. The pic doesn't really do it justice. It's purple on a black background with a lime green varigated streak.


This is my first attempt at "Feather and Fan", actually my first attempt at lace period. I used the pattern from the Barbara Walker anthology. It was pretty easy, unlike my second attempt at lace, which will get to in a minute.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

I like that feather and fan dishcloth. I need to make some of these...lord knows I have enough cotton yarn already to use up.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home